If you have lost your phone or have no longer access to the Google Authenticator, then there are two cases
Case 1: You have the Secret key
If you have the 16 digit-Secret key then follow the following steps in order to recover your account.
- Open the Google Authenticator App.
- Click on the ‘ + ‘ button in the bottom left corner of the App.
- Upon clicking the ‘+‘ button, you will see two options. Click on ‘ Enter a provided key’
- Enter the Account Name and the Secret Key.
- Your Account will be restored.
- Case 2: You don’t have the secret keyIf you don’t have the secret key, then you need to send us one of your identity proofs. It can be a Driving License or, Passport or, Identity Proof. You can send us the proof by raising a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I have lost my authenticator secret key”Kindly send us your selfie while holding one of your ID proofs (Driving License or, Passport or, Identity Proof) and a paper on which “I have lost my secret key” is written along with the date and time. We will revert back to you as soon as possible and you will get access to your Cashaa account.