Cashaa is the largest crypto-friendly fintech platform providing services to hundreds of businesses from the crypto industry. We are growing more than 200% month by month and on a mission to become a first choice bank for the business and individuals who want to use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Our partners include Paysafe Group and many other financial institutions regulated by the FCA, Central Bank of Lithuania, and Colorado Division of Banking who helped us to build our first products. With the massive success of our business model, we are now going mainstream with our upcoming license.
We are looking for an ambitious person who wants to make a difference in the world with his knowledge of compliance and financial risk. The Compliance head will also act as the MLRO.
- Min 10 years’ experience in the knowledge of the AML risks within b2b & b2c clients.
- Produce and maintain AML, compliance and Risk policies and procedures and ensure that they are maintained in line with local regulatory requirements
- Strong knowledge of AML legislation as it pertains to customer due diligence
- Support the delivery of training in respect of AML, Compliance, and Risk to all staff (induction training and ongoing training).
- Work with product owners to build compliant banking products.
- Establishing and maintaining constructive relationships with a regulatory body, auditors and relevant institutions;
- Understanding of financial crime systems, including transaction monitoring, sanctions screening, etc.
- Strong Compliance, Risk or Governance focus with knowledge of relevant UK & EU legislation and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of banking, cryptocurrencies and financial instruments;
- Desire to grow and develop within an ambitious organization.
- Annual Salary: £60,000 -£ 80,000
- Option to get an equity of high-growth startup
- Work from anywhere
Location: London, UK
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com.