Cashaa is the largest crypto-friendly fintech platform providing services to hundreds of businesses from the crypto industry. We are growing more than 200% month by month and on a mission to become a first choice for the business and individuals who are dealing with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Our partners include Paysafe Group and many other financial institutions regulated by the FCA, Central Bank of Lithuania, and Colorado Division of Banking who helped us to build our first products. With the massive success of our business model, we are now going mainstream with our upcoming license.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate who wants to make a difference in the world with his knowledge of compliance and financial risk.
What you will be doing
- Create and maintain policies and procedures for all aspects of AML/KYC
- Review documentation of potential customers in accordance with a set framework and risk appetite
- Analysis, create and introduce controls to mitigate exposure to Financial Crime
- Undertake research on market data to understand risk drivers
- Create and submit all documentation required in the application of State licence requirements
- Liaise with the Product and Development team to build the product.
- Establish relationships with Third-Party Providers to ascertain and implement services critical for the Compliance function
- Close co-operation with process stakeholders
- Report MLRO for any finding to bring management attention on compliance matters.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as required
What you need
- You must have at least 1 years of relevant experience gained from a financial/payment institution in the USA.
- Strong knowledge of AML legislation as it pertains to customer due diligence.
- Relevant experience establishing policies and procedures based on regulatory requirements in the USA.
- It is essential for you to be a self-starter for this role, with the ability to forge relationships with the business stakeholders.
- Experience in performing analysis is essential for this role.
- Experience in developing and implanting processes.
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent analytical abilities, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Annual Salary: $24,000 – $ 36,000
- Opportunity to get an equity of high-growth startup
- Work from anywhere/home.
Location: Anywhere in the USA
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com with the subject Interested in Compliance Manager Job, USA