STEP 1- Create an online business account and complete your profile to get your relationship manager assigned by Cashaa.
Please make sure you have already paid the application processing fee of 100,000 CAS tokens to start the process.
You can buy CAS tokens through:
- Credit and debit cards from the Cashaa wallet.
- Bank transfer in Euro, GBP, INR into your Cashaa wallet.
- P2P through Binance DEX (20% cheaper than wallet)
STEP 2 – Submit the documents given below with your relationship manager or apply online through your account. (Please make sure you provide all the documents)
1. Extract of Company Registration.
2. Memorandum and Articles of Association.
3. Certificate of Incorporation.
4. Certificate of Directors (if the directors are not indicated in the Company Registration).
5. Appointment of Director (declaration of Board members/Shareholders).
6. Certificate of Good Standing (if the Extract of Company Registration is older than 3 months).
7. Share Certificates (if applicable).
8. Proof of Address for company, director(s), and or ultimate beneficial owner(s) (can be in the form of a utility bill or bank statement and must be dated within the past 3 months).
9. Declaration of Trust (for companies established under a trust agreement).
10. Proof of domain (if the company has one available).
11. Colored, high definition image of a valid passport for non-US citizens, or for US citizens, a passport, driver’s license, or state identification card for the company’s directors.
STEP 3 – Corporate Application Form will be shared by your relationship manager after the preliminary check. Please review, complete, and sign the attached Corporate Application form with the requested information relevant to the entity, and director that would be directly accessing the account. Also, please be sure to enter an email address that you intend to receive account-related information and log in to your account. If you have or maybe applying for multiple IBAN accounts, please note for security purposes, an email address can only be associated with one Euro IBAN Account.
STEP 4 – Additional questions related to the Ultimate Beneficial Owner will be asked by your relationship manager. If any person owns 25% or more of the entity, please include their information in the attached Ultimate Beneficial Owner questionnaire. Please be sure to forward a colored high definition image of a valid passport (for non-US citizens) or, for US citizens, a passport, driver’s license, or state or government identification card for each UBO. This application is to be signed by an authorized representative.
STEP 5 – Real-time photo verification (iDenfy) Once we have received and reviewed the documents requested from steps 1, 2 and 3, you will receive an email containing an iDenfy link in which you will be able to proceed with a real-time photo verification. This process has to be completed by each director, UBO, and appointed account representative (trustee or power of attorney) Could you please fill in the attached application forms and send me the complete list of required documents so we can move forward with the on-boarding process.
STEP 6- After the successful evaluation email with your internet banking details to access your EURO Iban account will be shared. Option to login to your Internet banking account will be activated inside your Cashaa wallet. You will be asked to pay the setup fee directly into your Euro account within 3 working days after your account setup is complete. You can reach out to your relationship manager in case you do not have any other bank account to make the payment for alternate payment methods.
To know the complete features and pricing of the Euro IBAN account, please visit https://cashaa.com/euro-current-account