Step 1: Please login into www.cashaa.com, If you do not have an account please register for an Account.
Step 2: Click on the CAS SWAP section from Menu Bar. You will find CAS ERC20 address to send your existing CAS token.
SEND TOKEN ONLY TO THE ADDRESS HIGHLIGHTED BELOW EVERY USER GET’S UNIQUE ADDRESS ON CAS SWAP PAGE.
Step 3: Token transferred to CAS ERC 2o Address, will be reflected on CAS SWAP Page and on the same page you can see transaction History
The equivalent amount of CAS( BEP2) will be released on your BNB Wallet.
Step 4: Receiving Wallet is a section which supports Binance wallet. Select your preferred ‘Receiving Wallet’.
- If you select Cashaa Wallet and Submit. CAS BEP 2 token will be received in your Cashaa Wallet.
Warring: If your BNB address is not generated. Follow the instructions to generate. https://help.cashaa.com/knowledgebase/steps-to-generate-a-bnb-and-cas-wallet/
- You can select trust wallet from the dropdown and enter your BNB Address and Submit.
- Similarly, you can use Ledger Nano S to store the tokens. Enter your BNB Address and Submit.
- If you have Binance Dex Account you can enter Binance Dex Address and Submit.
- If you have any other BNB wallet, other than this wallet then you can select Other from the dropdown and enter you BNB Address and Submit.
Your process is complete and you can see your selected wallet.
For any help, you can raise a helpdesk ticket.