How to make Fixed deposit in Crypto currency to your Cashaa account : Step by step Video Tutorial
1. Log in to your Cashaa account. On the [Activity] page, you can see all the cryptocurrency cards (with your balances) displayed on the top of the page. Choose the currency to make a Fixed Term deposit in and Click the Earn up to xx pill button.
2. Alternatively, go to the [Account] page, choose the currency and click the Earn up to xx pill button.
3. The pop-up card displays your balance, current loyalty level, existing flex (for personal account users only) and Fixed term interest rates. Click [Fixed Term]
4. Enter the amount you wish to deposit for interest, select the Interest Mode, and the Term of your choice and click [Continue].
5. Check “Auto Renew” (Optional)
*Note : If you opt for auto renewal, your Fixed-term deposit will be renewed automatically on the date of maturity . You can also cancel this option any time before your existing term ends.