How to deposit USD via SWIFT/Wire to your Cashaa account : Step by step Video Tutorial
1. Log in to your Cashaa account. Once you’ve logged in, click on the [Account] tab on the left-side of the screen.
2. On the Account page, go to USD and Click [Deposit].
3. On the Deposit page, as per your requirement select Self (Own account) or Others (Third-party account).
4. Select Wire/SWIFT (if receiving USD through FedWire from within the US or receiving USD from outside US respectively) and enter the amount you wish to deposit and click [Continue].
5. On the next page, select the mode of transfer and click [Continue].
6. On the next page, use the information displayed to initiate a transfer in US dollars from a bank account.
*Note : It is important to include the Reference Number, exactly as shown, to ensure that your deposit is correctly associated with your Cashaa account.
* Warning: The Account number and Reference Number for ACH and Wire/SWIFT deposits are not the same.
7. Once the transfer is made, come back to the above page and click on [Enter bank transfer number].
8. On the next page, select the entity (Individual/Business) from which the deposit has been made.
9. On the last page, enter the “Transfer details” and click [Continue].
10. Your funds will appear in your account 3-5 business days.