How to deposit Crypto currency to your Cashaa account : Step by step Video Tutorial
1. Log in to your Cashaa account. Once you’ve logged in, click on the [Account] tab on the left-side of the screen.
2. Scroll down and search the cryptocurrencies you wish to deposit and click on [Deposit].
3. If it is your first time depositing, then you will have to generate a deposit address by clicking Get Address.
4. Carefully read the deposit requirements & warnings provided on each individual currency/token deposit page. Select the Network Type for which you want a deposit address. For instance, for CAS token you have the option to choose between BEP2, ,BEP-20, Polygon.
*Important : Wallet addresses on Cashaa platform are subjected to change from time to time for security reasons. Users are advised not to save deposit addresses on any other platform/exchange for sending funds.
5. Click the copy icon , and paste the address (and if applicable, other details*) into the wallet from which the funds will be sent. Do not type the address by hand. Alternatively, you can also use the provided ‘QR code’.
*For certain cryptocurrencies, you will need to include more details than just the wallet address:
- Binance Coin (BNB) deposits need a ‘Memo’
- Cashaa Coin (CAS BEP-2) deposits need a ‘Memo’
- XRP deposits need a ‘Destination Tag’
6. Once you have initiated a valid transaction from your wallet or exchange, it takes time for the transaction to be confirmed. The confirmation time varies depending on the blockchain and its current network traffic. The funds get credited to your Cashaa account shortly after.