How to add 3rd party Business as Beneficiary/Customer to your Cashaa account : Step by step Video Tutorial
*Available for Cashaa Premium Business user only
1. Log in to your Cashaa account. Once you’ve logged in, click on the [Add Customer] tab on the left-side of the screen.
2. On the next page, Click Add Beneficiary/Customer at the top of your screen.
3. Select the currency as EUR or USD from the drop-down menu.
4. Select beneficiary as Business and add the corresponding email id and Account name of the beneficiary/customer.
5. Add the beneficiary Account details along with the Account number, SWIFT/BIC/Sort code and bank details and country code.
6. Put all the KYB (Business documents) like the COI, MOA/AOA, Shareholding pattern, Proof of address, etc. of the beneficiary in a Google drive folder with public access and share the Google drive link in this form and click [Confirm].
7. Your added beneficiary will appear on the dashboard. Expand the beneficiary card by clicking on the 🔽 and click Send KYC link to your Customer. You can send the live KYC link to your beneficiary thrice with a time-gap of 60 seconds.
8. In case the beneficiary has more than 1 director/UBO (Ultimate Beneficiary Owner), please raise a helpdesk ticket (available in the top right dropdown on your screen) to ask for additional live KYC links.
9. After successful verification, on the dashboard you will see your beneficiary status as Verified or Approved. Now your beneficiary is ready for sending and receiving payment.
*Note : These steps have to be completed for every 3rd party business who you have to send payment to or receive payment from