* Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
* Must have a minimum of 2 Years of experience in software development .
* Minimum 3 Years of experience with DevOps Engineer .
* A working understanding of code and script (NodeJS, PHP or Python).
* Strong background in Linux/Unix and Windows Administration.
* Experience with automation/ configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
* Experience with AWS/ Azure/ GCP in a production environment: EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, ELB, CloudWatch, VM, Azure Web Apps.
* NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis, ElasticSearch and MongoDB.
* Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
* Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
* Data Reporting and Management skills.
* Experience with Load Balancers like Nginx/Envoy.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Provisioning servers and follow server provisioning process.
* Review infrastructure usage and monitor scale down/ scale up events.
* Creating, managing and maintaining Infrastructure documents and charts.
* Monitor infrastructure, set up monitoring tools, review regularly and collect stats.
* Review statistics of application monitoring tools.
* Write scripts for automated Tasks and Event automation.
* Deployment of Applications and Rollback.
* Maintain and Enhance our automated deployment process.
* Monitoring of Infrastructure events, APM tools and External monitors.
* Monitoring of SIEM and Audit logs/events.
* Database server event and usage monitoring.
* Organize log, event and monitoring data/stats and create reports for management.
Experience: 4-6 yrs
Position Type: Full time
Qualification: ME/M.TECH/BE/B.TECH/MCA/M.Sc(IT) etc
Job Location: Work from Home(Remote)
Salary: 12- 16 Lakhs INR