Home Knowledge base Announcements Cashaa Roadmap 2019 — Our Road to Greatness, join us now!

Our mission is to bank a global Crypto Economy and as the months are passing we are coming more closer to it.

Hundreds of projects were started in 2017–2018, doing ICOs or token sales, frequently promising to create a bridge between the traditional and the crypto industry or develop crypto-fiat banking, but not a single company has been able to deliver anything near to that. All we have seen were companies that used brand names and fake partnerships to jump their token price.

Our Start in 2019 — Our Products so far

At Cashaa, our vision was clear from the day we were founded. Any shortcut in compliance and marketing ahead the product will jeopardize our future. We worked hard during the bear market to focus on building the product and open new markets to bring crypto adoption.

So far less than 0.5% of the people in the world have tasted crypto, and soon we will see a huge rise when the remaining 99.5% become aware of its true potential. Irrespective of small adoption, crypto has become one of the most disruptive industries and hundreds of businesses are coming up. However, most of these businesses lack banking infrastructure. Check out our Business accounts if your exchange or crypto company needs banking.

In the first quarter of 2019, we launched our wallet, enabling business onboarding and so far had 203 businesses sign up, all ready to get their crypto banking. While we gave compliance and regulation a priority, we made sure that the fundamentals of crypto of your keys, your Bitcoin must be maintained.

Finally, in April 2019, we launched a full banking UK current accountfor all your local and international banking needs with Mastercard. A unique borderless payment platform for all the banking needs for global businesses. Whatever you may need, we make it easy by providing you with exceptional online banking experience.

We also had a superb Blockchain Summit India, where we were selected Fintech Partner, giving us exposure in an important time before India will open up for cryptocurrency and facilitating a possibly huge adoption. Clickhere to know about Vision Blockchain 2030 and what we are doing in India.

As promised, we have worked on our roadmap which we are excited to share with you now!

Here are the coming milestones until the end of this year:

April — June 2019:

  • The world’s first user-controlled multisig cryptocurrency wallet with a borderless payment platform. Buy, sell, and store cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more and convert into 200 currencies worldwide. (Live)

July — September 2019:

  • Launch of Online banking current accounts for businesses based in India

October — December 2019:

  • Interest on crypto deposits (partnership)

Make sure you share these updates with all your contacts and get them on board — together, let’s make 2019 the best year ever!

The Cashaa Team

The Next Generation Banking Platform

Leave a Reply