- Design and Develop web-based user interfaces including recommending UX best practices.
- Development Applications and components in Angular 7/8 supporting project teams Angular SPA architecture.
- Expert knowledge of TypeScript.
- Strong CSS and HTML applied to Angular components.
- Recommend and adhere to design guidelines and standards developed with existing team.
- Provide guidance and mentor to team members on SPA and Angular best practices.
- Ability to design and lead all phases of SDLC including design, development, testing, release, and support.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- A real “problem solver” type
- Must be able to take initiative be productive and efficient
- Passionate and excited about design and technology
- Work effectively within the team as well as independently
- Technical Zeal, Persistence, Independence, Thoroughness
- Able to multi-task work to tight deadlines
- Wide understanding and enthusiasm for Mobile & Web
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in covering the Unit tests for the code and writing Acceptance tests
- At least 4+ years of hands-on web development experience with significant Angular 4 and above experience. Angular 7/8 project experience preferred.
- Requirement understanding, development, implementation, testing, problem analysis & resolution, and technical documentation(Coding documentation)
- Able to create a design for small components and participates and contributes to research projects – Building reusable code and libraries for future use – Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Expertise in core web application design patterns, such as MVVM.
- Able to suggest user interface and interaction best practices.
- Experience with redux using ngRx or rxJS within Angular applications.
- Understanding of functional programming and SPA state management (promises, observables, flux.)
- Strong knowledge of Webpack and Angular CLI required.
- Experience developing test specs and unit testing with Angular Test Bed, Jasmine, and Karma. This project involves shift left and developers will be responsible for developing unit and integration tests.
- Strong design and interpersonal skills, including the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient and effective user interfaces.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Experience: 4-6 yrs
Position Type: Full time
Qualification: ME/M.TECH/BE/B.TECH/MCA/M.Sc(IT) etc
Job Location: Work from Home(Remote)
Salary: 10- 14 Lakhs INR